There are lots of ways you can help make Cupcakes for the Cure a sweet success! Here are just a few:
Spread the word
Buy lots of designated event cupcakes from our participating bakeries
- Tell your friends, family, neighbors, social groups or gatherings, etc.
- Get the message out on your Facebook page, Twitter, food blog, etc.
- Pass it on to members of committees, associations, boards, and other organizations
Ask your employer to buy cupcakes
- Celebrate a birthday, graduation, Cinco de Mayo, or Mother’s Day
- Surprise a special someone, your child’s teacher, co-workers, or your favorite organization
- Share them at a meeting, training session, office or classroom party, etc.
- Indulge in guilt-free cupcakes knowing you’re supporting a great cause
Donate directly to Komen Denver
- Say thanks to employees for their dedication and hard work
- Honor the mothers at your company
- Make a bigger bang! Buy a dozen or more designated event cupcakes and hold a mini-fundraiser at
work by encouraging employees to buy a cupcake or two with all proceeds going to Cupcakes for the
- Don’t live in the area or need cupcakes? You can send a check made payable to: Susan G. Komen for
the Cure, Denver Affiliate (Don’t forget to include “Cupcakes for the Cure” on the memo line so your
dollars will count toward this fundraising effort!)
- Mail your tax-deductible donation to:
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
1835 Franklin Street
Denver, CO 80218
For information on how you can get involved, visit our “Volunteer” Page.